The Donkey Cone tool is a 2 piece coupler made from 60/61 heavey duty aluminum that fits onto a standard winding cone secured with 2 fasteners. It’s purpose is to convert a standard 4 hole (90° option) to an 8 hole (45° option) to allow for safer winding with industry standard 18″ winding bars.
Free Shipping within the United States!
Contact for Wholesale Pricing
|2 - 5||6.71 %|
|6 - 9||13.42 %|
- The most important benefit is safety. It will prevent injuries caused by traditional methods of using “short” bars or having to remove / reinstall top sections of doors in order to adjust torsion springs.
- Efficiency. The Donkey Cone can turn a 2 technician job into a single technician job saving an owner man time and money.
- Low ahead Room (LHR)
- Damaged or broken winding cones
- Weighing doors
- Back winding torsion springs in “cable off” situations
- Has slotted marks every other hole for easy counting of 1/4 turns
- Works on all 1″3/4 to 2″ universal winding cones
- Garage Door Company owners, managers and technicians
- Garage Door Wholesalers
- Garage Door related products/ tools
- Coming Soon